Thursday 27 March 2008

What a turn out

I was really surprised tonight. I know it's Easter and all, but why were there so many men at Club Salsa tonight? Anyway, not the best of nights, but I still had a few good dances, all On 2 tonight except 1 dance.

The routine tonight was a little stange, and disjunctive. X-body lead, followed by an open break, the guy wraps the lady's right hand round is stomach then on the count of 5-6-7 spins anti-clockwise. On the count of 1-2 the lady is turned clockwise then pulled round the guy into a cross body on 3 and span clockwise twice on the count of 5-6-7. The lady is then lead into another X-body where the guy has to spin anti-clockwise after the lady has span clockwise. Break back on 1 then lead the lady into a Xbody keeping her to your right then on 5-6-7 push her back into a clockwise touch and go. The guy places the lady's left arm on his right shoulder then turns clockwise whilst picking up the lady's left then both turning on the count of 6-7 the guy clockwise the lady anti-clockwise.

Not really any other news, though I shall feel better when the corrections I've found in my thesis are ironed out.

No comments: