Thursday 20 March 2008

Dan's Viva

I must admit, I got out of bed rather late and ended up in the lab at about 11am. Work is going well, my CN2-SD stuff has now finished running, whilst I'm still waiting for some other calculations to finish. In my spare time, I also upgraded my mediawiki to a semantic wiki. It probably will not make much of a difference until my wiki gets a lot larger.

I went to CS tonight, to wish farewell to Cyrille. The routine was OK, most of the moves I knew, it's just I'd never strung them together in that way before. When the dancing started, Nicola asked me, I had a great dance with her on2, she was a bit concerned with her spinning, however I think she is one of the best followers/spinners in Cambridge, so I don't think she should be concerned about anything, if anything could be improved it should be my leading!  I also danced with Jane tonight on2, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Unfortunately he turned up later than I expected so I had to leave to congratulate Dan on passing his PhD viva. It would be nice to be in that position! We had two drinks down the Anchor then off into town for some chips.

Now I have the dilema of what to do on Friday? Go home or stay in Cambridge?

No comments: