Tuesday 18 March 2008

MOT Passes

Altogether Monday was a great success. I took my car in for an MOT in the morning, it only took about 1 hour, in time I decided to do some shopping. I got a new squash racket, the printer paper (yes boring!) and my lunch from Tesco, which consisted of a honey and mustard flavoured chicken pasta which was quite nice though it also went over the interior of my car, after my car past its MOT! Horrah!

Monday night at St Ives was great, I thoroughly enjoyed the salsa dancing. I think the Int/Adv routine went something like: 1-2-3 cross body lead 5-6-7, then take the ladies left with your left and wrap her in anti-clockwise (one full bar for this move) then on the 1-2-3 open her out and do a clockwise under-and over to get the lady's left hand behind her back, the guy needs to change hands so he takes her with his right hand now. On 1-2-3 the guy leads the lady into an anti-clockwise turn then turns clockwise himself and leads the lady into another anti-clockwise turn. The hand hold should be left-to-left. Take the lady into another X-body and turn her anti-clockwise and then prep her on the 1-2-3 to turn twice clockwise, at this point the guy needs to wrap is left arm behind the lady's neck then on the count of 1 the lady goes back and the guy back with his right foot, then take the lady into a zig-zag, and turn her clockwise, open break and pick her up routine over.

No comments: