Friday 13 June 2008

Garden Party Season Kicks Off

Just come back from a great party at Lucy Cavendish. It had a Brazilian theme to it: caipirinha cocktails, a capoeira martial arts demonstration and some brazilian/latino music. It was good to catch up with Neil, Alex, Lauren, Charlie and a few others, though I will probably see them at the Garden party tomorrow. I have got to admit there seems to be so much going on this weekend and the coming week! I'm particularly excited about St Johns ball. Lead acts include: SHY FX, Dizzee Rascal & wait for it... LESLEY GARETT. Hopefully I can get my conclusion out the way this weekend as the next week will evidently be a write off! The sooner the better = more holiday!


On a last note I see Jesus have rowed over again, looks like Christian will not be getting blades this year, nevermind! Wolfson W2 have unfortunately been bumped everytime, so Zhenzhi I guess will not be too happy either.

No comments: