Saturday 12 April 2008

Web Site Crashing!

What a day! I woke up a little late then went into town to get a collection of clothes for the spring/summer. After looking around numerous shops I decided on two tops from Next. One a v-neck with a shirt, the other a t-shirt/hooded top cut off at the sleeves.

The rest of the day as been spent browsing the internet and listening to music. I must admit since I have spent a reasonable amount of time browsing the web today I am not particularly happy with the fact that the web server I am hosting my website on has effectively crashed for the most part of the day. I suspect that now that I'm not using so much bandwidth they will move me to a slower less robust server!

So if anyone was trying to access my page today, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience!

No comments: