Wednesday 9 April 2008

Birthdays Galore

It appears that everyone has a birthday in April. Dub last Saturday, Nicola today and Florian tomorrow. I think Florian wants to go for a meal somewhere then off to La Raza for a few cocktails, not sure, but I'm sure he's got it all ironed out.

Yesterday I decided to treat myself to a haircut - it was about time. The barber that I regularly go to is apparently moving shop back into the centre of Cambridge, so that means I might need to go into the centre, which is a bit of a pain or alternatively find a barber closer by.

On a different note:

Chemoinformatics
Currently looking at new webservices, more information on XML and CML processing and XOM.

Salsa
I had a good time last night at the Slug and Lettuce, the dancing and the lesson were enjoyable.

No comments: